Pro-Lite Australia Wheel Warranty Details
- This warranty applies only to Pro-Lite wheels purchased through an authorized dealer. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
- Wheels purchased through Wiggle are not covered by this warranty.
- Pro-Lite International Ltd. guarantees that the product will be free of defect and will function as described for a period of two years.
Eligibility for the warranty is to be determined at the discretion of Pro-Lite International Ltd.
- The warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage resulting from improper assembly, installation or maintenance, including damage caused by lack of skill, competence or experience of the user or assembler.
- Products that have been modified, used in an unreasonable or excessive manner, abused, involved in accidents or anything outside of “normal intended use”
- Damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics or appearance of the product
- Damage resulting from not using Pro-Lite carbon-specific brake pads on carbon rims or from using improperly maintained or worn brake pads
- Wear and tear from normal use, which may include a broken spoke or worn bearings
- Labor and shipping costs incurred to repair the product
To the extent not prohibited by law, these warranties are exclusive and there are no other express or limited warranties or conditions.
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair and replacement of defective product. If the product is deemed to be ineligible, Pro-Lite International Ltd. cannot be held liable for damage to person or property that may occur. This warranty does not affect your rights under applicable national law.
This warranty is not transferrable.
- If a problem occurs, check the webpage for the product at the manufacturer’s website at www.pro-lite.net, applicable videos and FAQ to see if there is a simple solution. If that does not reveal a solution, contact the vendor where you originally purchased the item. If there are any difficulties or questions, you may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or through one of our website’s contact forms. Proof of purchase will be required as will the date and place of purchase and any relevant serial numbers.
Returns will only be accepted by prior agreement following contact with email@example.com. Unauthorized returns will be refused.
- Crash Replacement Supplement
- Although the warranty does not cover damage incurred from an accident, in the event of a crash, up to two years after the purchase date, you may contact Pro-Lite and a new set of wheels will be offered to you at a special cost replacement price. The damaged wheels must then be destroyed, with photo documentation supplied to Pro-Lite or collected for destruction by Pro-Lite, as specified by a Pro-Lite representative.